What is the tool?
The Brexit Trade toolkit is a self-audit tool to show the end cost of trading with the EU post Brexit.
This tool takes the customer through the exporting and importing journey of their manufactured products and their parts.
You can find out:
- the tariff code of your product
- what tariffs your company could face
- what non-tariff barriers your company could face (eg regulations, quotas)
- what duty you are likely to have to pay on whatever you import or export after the transitional period is over
The tool will also:
- let you audit to find out if your business is ready to deal with post-Brexit customs regulation changes
- let you find out about any tax and duty relief schemes your business can take advantage of
- help as part of a larger supply mapping exercise
- an easy to understand report of cost implication, documentation required
to determine the Rules of Origin
To find about more about this service or how else EEF can help you, contact;