Find out how your company will be affected by new international trade rules.
Discuss the latest industry updates in our user forum.
Have questions of how Brexit will affect you? Ask the community and get feedback from others in the industry.
Stay up to date with the latest Brexit news for the import/export industry using our blog.
Use our online Brexit tool to perform a tariff impact assessment and see what Brexit will mean for your business.
If you need export documents to support exporting to the EU, check out the tools available.
Get certified documents quickly and easily using e-z Cert's online tool, Certificates of Origin, ATA Carnet, Certified Certificates and more.
Find tools to help with the impact of post-Brexit import and export customs declarations.
The Brexit Trade toolkit is a self-audit tool that delivers a simple, easy-to-understand report to help companies plan for the cost of trading with the EU post Brexit. This tool takes you through the exporting and importing journey of your manufactured products and their parts.
- tariff code of your product
- non-tariff barriers your company could face (e.g. customs documents)
- duty you are likely to pay on whatever you import or export after the transitional period is over
- Be updated as negotiations with the EU progress
- Enable you to find any tax and duty relief schemes your business can take advantage of
- Help as part of a larger supply mapping exercise
- Up-to-date duty rates according to the World Trade Organisation and is designed by customs and trade experts
- An easy to understand report of cost implication and helps companies understand Rules of Origin
- The relevant documents that companies should fill in over the coming months