The Brexit Toolkit is designed to help businesses deal with trade and migration issues arising as a result of Brexit. Our self-audit trade tool delivers a report to help companies plan for the cost of trading with the EU after the UK leaves the European Union. And now we have a new migration section, which helps businesses future proof their workforce against new legislation and settlement rules.
- tariff code of your product
- duty amounts of the components or finished items bought or sold
- options available to colleagues who have migrated to the UK and implications for UK workers posted to the EU
- Be updated as negotiations with the EU progress
- Enable you to find any tax and duty relief schemes your business can take advantage of
- Help employers understand the practical implications of the UK ending free movement
- Practical guidance for employers relating to EU workers and their rights to work in the UK
- An easy to understand report of cost implications and operational considerations
- Relevant, timely guidance, created by experts with vast experience in a range of related fields
New to the EEF Brexit Trade Toolkit, click to register online.
Already have a login? Click here.
Find out what leaving the EU means for your business, use our online calculator to see how your duty charges could change and stay on top of the trade news.
Non-Members - £1000, Affiliate Members - £450, Core Members - £250
To find more about this service or how else EEF can help you, contact Brexit@eef.org.uk or call our helpline - 0808 168 5874
The Brexit Toolkit is delivered by EEF.