The Brexit Trade toolkit is a self-audit tool that delivers a simple, easy-to-understand report to help companies plan for the cost of trading with the EU post Brexit. This tool takes you through the exporting and importing journey of your manufactured products and their parts.
- tariff code of your product
- non-tariff barriers your company could face (e.g. customs documents)
- duty you are likely to pay on whatever you import or export after the transitional period is over
- Be updated as negotiations with the EU progress
- Enable you to find any tax and duty relief schemes your business can take advantage of
- Help as part of a larger supply mapping exercise
- Up-to-date duty rates according to the World Trade Organisation and is designed by customs and trade experts
- An easy to understand report of cost implication and helps companies understand Rules of Origin
- The relevant documents that companies should fill in over the coming months
New to the Brexit Trade Toolkit, click to register online.
Already have a login for the EEF Brexit trade toolkit? Click here to login.
Find out what leaving the EU means for your business, use our online calculator to see how your duty charges could change and stay on top of the trade news.
Non-Members - £1000, Affiliate Members - £450, Core Members - £250
To find more about this service or how else EEF can help you, contact Brexit@eef.org.uk or call our helpline - 0808 168 5874
The Brexit Toolkit is delivered by EEF.