The Brexit Toolkit is designed to help businesses deal with trade and migration issues arising as a result of Brexit. Our self-audit trade tool delivers a report to help companies plan for the cost of trading with the EU after the UK leaves the European Union. And now we have a new migration section, which helps businesses future proof their workforce against new legislation and settlement rules.
- tariff code of your product
- duty amounts of the components or finished items bought or sold
- options available to colleagues who have migrated to the UK and implications for UK workers posted to the EU
- practical guidance for employers relating to EU workers and their rights to work in the UK
- an easy to understand report of cost implications and operational considerations when importing or exporting
- relevant, timely guidance, created by experts with vast experience in a range of related fields
A Brexit deal has been agreed in principle with the EU.
Both the UK and the EU need to approve and sign the withdrawal agreement. They will then start to negotiate new arrangements. There would be a transition period to prepare for new rules.
The UK could still leave with no deal if the withdrawal agreement is not approved by 31 January 2020, or at the end of a transition period.
Check the guidance the Government has published about the changes that will affect you when the UK leaves the EU.
New to the MAKE UK Brexit Trade Toolkit, click to register online.
Already have a login? Click here.
Find out what leaving the EU means for your business, use our online calculator to see how your duty charges could change and stay on top of the trade news.
Non-Members - £1000, Affiliate Members - £450, Core Members - £250
To find more about this service or how else MAKE UK can help you, contact Brexit@makeuk.org or call our helpline - 0808 168 5874
The Brexit Toolkit is delivered by MAKE UK